Since entering private practice in 2017, Spencer has gained extensive experience litigating general liability claims, including automobile, trucking, premises, and security claims. Spencer has also dedicated his practice to the successful legal defense of physicians, nurses, and healthcare entities.
Spencer received his Bachelor of Arts from Auburn University, graduating Summa Cum Laude, and his Juris Doctor from the University of Georgia. Following graduation from University of Georgia School of Law with honors in 2016, Spencer went to clerk for The Honorable Judge Timothy Batten of the United States District Court for the Northern District of Georgia.
During law school, Spencer was an active member of the Georgia Law Review and served as an articles editor for the publication. Spencer also served as a Research Assistant for Professor Mehrsa Baradaran and Dan T. Coenen.
In his free time, Spencer enjoys playing golf, fishing, reading, and attending Auburn and Georgia sporting events.
- General Liability Defense
- Medical Malpractice Defense
Bar & court admissions
- Georgia Superior/State Courts of GA, 2016
- Court of Appeals of GA, 2016
- Supreme Court of GA, 2016
- Northern District Court of GA, 2017
- University of Georgia, J.D., With honors, 2016
- Auburn University, B.A., Summa Cum Laude, 2013