A second generation attorney, Sam recently graduated Magna Cum Laude from the University of Georgia School of Law (2017). While in law school, Sam participated in the UGA Business Law practicum, interned at the Northeastern Judicial Circuit Public Defender’s Office, served as a research assistant for Professors Christian Turner and David Shipley, and was a teaching assistant for Dean Usha Rodrigues and Professor Dan Coenen. Sam received CALI awards in Contracts and Property and is a member of the Order of the Coif.
Sam is a proud double dawg, receiving his bachelor of arts degree and graduating Summa Cum Laude from the University of Georgia as well. Prior to beginning law school, he moved to Trujillo, Peru, where he taught Spanish at the Universidad Cesar Vallejo. He now lives in Midtown with his wife Amanda, and they enjoy spending time in Piedmont Park and cheering on the Bulldogs.
- Medical Malpractice Defense
- General Liability Defense
Bar & court admissions
- Georgia, 2017
- Georgia Supreme Court, 2017
- Georgia Court of Appeals, 2017
- University of Georgia, J.D., Magna Cum Laude, 2017
- University of Georgia, B.A. Spanish, Summa Cum Laude, 2013
- American Bar Association, member
- Atlanta Bar Association, member
- Georgia Defense Lawyers Association, member
- National High School Mock Trial Competition, volunteer judge (2017)
- Thumbs Up, volunteer
- Fellowship of Christian Athletes, volunteer