Lindsay has been defending physicians, nurses, hospitals and other healthcare providers against alleged professional negligence since she began practicing law in 2008. During this time, she has gained experience successfully representing medical professionals throughout the litigation process. Lindsay also represents physicians in pre-litigation claims and non-litigation matters, such as investigations by the Georgia Composite Medical Board.
Lindsay graduated Magna Cum Laude from the University of Georgia in 2003 with a degree in Journalism, specializing in broadcast journalism. She attended law school at University of Georgia School of Law, where she graduated in 2008. Lindsay’s proudest law school accomplishment was being selected for the Willis J. “Dick” Richardson Jr. Student Award for Outstanding Trial Advocacy.
From 2012-2015, Lindsay proudly served her hometown as an elected official on the Avondale Estates Board of Mayor and Commissioners. She also served as president of the DeKalb County Municipal Association in 2013. Lindsay is a repeat instructor at the Emory University Kessler-Eidson Program for Trial Techniques, and also a repeat featured speaker and panelist at the Georgia Association for Women Lawyers Leadership Academy. Additionally, Lindsay was a featured speaker at Resurgens Orthopaedics’ 2017 Back-to-Basics Conference, held at St. Joseph’s Hospital.
- Medical Malpractice Defense
- General Liability Defense
Bar & court admissions
- Georgia, 2008
- Georgia Supreme Court, 2008
- Georgia Court of Appeals, 2008
- Northern District of Georgia, 2008
- University of Georgia School of Law, J.D., 2008
- University of Georgia, B.A., 2003, magna cum laude
- State Bar of Georgia, Member
- Dekalb Bar Association, Member
- Georgia Defense Lawyers Association, Member
- City of Avondale Estates, Elected Representative (2012-2015)
- Dekalb Municipal Association, President (2013)
- Emory University Kessler-Eidson Program for Trial Techniques, Instructor (2015, 2016, 2017)
- Georgia Association for Women Lawyers Leadership Academy, Speaker/Panelist
- Resurgens Orthopaedic Back to Basics Conference, Speaker (2017)
- ICLE , State Bar of Georgia, Medical Malpractice Liability Institute, Co-Chair (2017)
- GCEP’s Georgia Emergency Medicine Leadership & Advocacy Conference, Featured Speaker (2017)
- National High School Mock Trial Competition, volunteer judge (2017)