As an associate of Weathington McGrew, Jessica’s practice centers around the defense of physicians, hospitals, and other health care providers in cases alleging medical malpractice, wrongful death, negligent supervision, and premises liability. Jessica also represents healthcare professionals in pre-litigation claims and non-litigation matters, such as investigations by the Georgia Composite Medical Board.
After graduating from the University of Georgia with a degree in Broadcast Journalism in 2010, Jessica worked at Weathington McGrew as a legal assistant before attending law school. She obtained her J.D. in 2014 from Georgia State University where she was an active member of the Student Health Law Society.
- Medical Malpractice Defense
- General Liability Defense
Bar & court admissions
- Georgia 2014
- Georgia Court of Appeals 2014
- Georgia Supreme Court 2014
- Northern District of Georgia of Georgia, 2014
- Georgia State University, J.D., 2014
- University of Georgia, B.A., 2010