Weathington McGrew is a dynamic, growing litigation firm comprised of attorneys, doctors, registered nurses, and office professionals. We believe in treating each other, our clients, opposing counsel, and our community with respect, and in turn, we are well-respected as leaders in our field. Weathington McGrew recruits people that are driven, hard-working, team players. We value getting the job done the right way with integrity.
Weathington McGrew currently has the following positions open.
Full-time Legal Nurse Consultant
- Must be a Registered Nurse
- 10+ years of combined experience of clinical practice and legal nurse consulting.
- Completes initial review and liability assessment of case
- Prepares medical chronologies, timelines and medical record summaries
- Performs medical literature searches
- Identifies health care providers
- Prepares releases and letters to obtain complete medical records, x-rays and tests, and billings
- Identifies and facilitates reviews by expert witnesses
- Transcribes handwritten chart/record notes
- Prepares tables, charts, and graphs of data
- Prepares case evaluations including causation and damages issues
- Completes medical research by utilizing personal knowledge, experience, reference library, and internet
- Defines and interprets medical language, procedures, and hospital/office policies.
- Locates and prepares demonstrative evidence for trial
- Assists with educating attorneys and clients regarding relevant medical issues.
Full-time position with benefits including employer-subsidized healthcare, vision and dental, 401K, AD&D, Term Life Insurance, 18 PTO days, and 9 observed holidays.
Interested candidates should send resume & cover letter including salary requirement to firstname.lastname@example.org. No calls, please.