Andrew entered private practice in 2012. Since then, his practice has been devoted to providing timely and effective legal defense to physicians, nurses, and healthcare entities in state and federal courts and matters before the Georgia Composite Medical Board. Andrew also has significant experience in general liability defense, including premises liability, negligent security, automobile liability, insurance coverage issues, and transportation litigation.
Andrew received both his Bachelor of Arts and Juris Doctor degrees from the University of Georgia, graduating cum laude from each. While in law school, Andrew represented the University of Georgia in moot court and mock trial tournaments, including the Georgia Intrastate Moot Court Tournament, where his team won the awards for Best Brief and Best Overall Team. As a third-year law student, Andrew was elected by his peers to serve as the Chief Investigator and Prosecutor of Georgia’s Honor Court, a judicial panel charged with overseeing all honor-code related issues.
- General Liability
- Medical Malpractice
Bar & court admissions
- Georgia, 2012
- University of Georgia School of Law, J.D., 2012, cum laude
- University of Georgia, B.A., 2008, cum laude
- Atlanta Bar Association, Member
- Georgia Defense Lawyers Association, Member
- Service Juris, Steering Committee and Project Coordinator (2013, 2015, 2016, 2017)
- Glenn Memorial United Methodist Church, Member
- Trees Atlanta, Volunteer
- Chattahoochee River Keepers, Volunteer